Fórum TibiaGuias
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

+6
Jeilyn
JehMCS
kengi yoshimura
Venner
Admin
Ibnemarcus
10 participantes

Página 1 de 2 1, 2  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015 Empty [DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

Mensagem por Admin Qua 9 Dez 2015 - 1:16

Tópico para discussão do Concurso: Concurso Natalino - TibiaGuias 2015

Todas as dúvidas e demais questões devem ser postadas aqui.

Para postar sua entrada, vá para ESTE TÓPICO.

-----

Topic for discussion of contest: Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

All questions and other questions should be posted here.

To post your entry, go toTHIS TOPIC.
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Pontos : 220
Reputação : 1

https://tibiaguias.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015 Empty Re: [DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

Mensagem por Ibnemarcus Sex 11 Dez 2015 - 11:50

Bom dia!
Eu tenho uma duvida em relação ao texto... Ele pode ser escrito em português, ou apenas em inglês?

Obrigado

---------

ATUALIZADO

Já vi aqui, que pode ser em português e inglês.
Ibnemarcus
Ibnemarcus

Pontos : 2
Reputação : 0

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015 Empty Re: [DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015

Mensagem por Venner Seg 14 Dez 2015 - 5:48

I have one - maybe a stupid question - because you wrote about it in rules Very Happy

Could I create a mix of process' photos? I mean I always make a lot of photos when I'm creating something Razz and I would like to show you my effort by showing the mix - it will keep the forum from long loading Smile and obviosly I will add the main photos of proces and final one too Smile

I hope you guys will allow me to create the mix  tongue

Merry Christmas!  rendeer
Venner
Venner

Pontos : 25
Reputação : 2

Mensagem por Admin Seg 14 Dez 2015 - 12:15

Venner escreveu:I have one - maybe a stupid question - because you wrote about it in rules Very Happy

Could I create a mix of process' photos? I mean I always make a lot of photos when I'm creating something Razz and I would like to show you my effort by showing the mix - it will keep the forum from long loading Smile and obviosly I will add the main photos of proces and final one too Smile

I hope you guys will allow me to create the mix  tongue

Merry Christmas!  rendeer

Hello, Venner.

"Mix" I understand like a kind of "assembly" with multiple photos, it is not valid for the contest.

We really only want 3 photos (2 process + 1 final, - our main objective) and just judge the 3, according to the rules.
If you want to post more than 3 photos, be aware that they will NOT be judged, will only extra images for information. In this sense, you can post 3 photos (process + main) + only links to another photos (which will NOT be judged).
Please only place in full mode (visible images in the post) the 3 images by the rules. If you want to put more pictures (which will not be judged), place them in links.

Merry Christmas and good luck!  santa
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Mensagem por Venner Seg 14 Dez 2015 - 13:03

Thank you for quick answer! rendeer That sounds fair Smile I will put many photos in one piece and link it Smile

It will look like this:
[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015 Opuyrn
Venner
Venner

Mensagem por kengi yoshimura Ter 15 Dez 2015 - 10:35

Bom Dia Galera, então eu posso usar algum Tipo de Cubix? é permitido?
kengi yoshimura
kengi yoshimura

Mensagem por Admin Ter 15 Dez 2015 - 11:22

kengi yoshimura escreveu:Bom Dia Galera, então eu posso usar algum Tipo de Cubix? é permitido?

Olá, Kengi.

Você pode utilizar qualquer coisa que quiser haha O que nós queremos basicamente são duas coisas: Natal e Tibia, juntos e interpretados na vida real com uma decoração. 
Os materiais que você usará para representar são por sua conta! Esteja dentro das regras e boa sorte! Razz

Feliz natal!  santa
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Mensagem por JehMCS Ter 22 Dez 2015 - 17:12

Olá, boa noite.
EU tenho uma dúvida.

Eu já tenho itens feitos por mim, antigos... No caso eu teria que desmontá-los para refazer e mostrar o processo?

Atenciosamente,
Deusa Sorcerer Ops~
JehMCS
JehMCS

Pontos : 5

Mensagem por Admin Qua 23 Dez 2015 - 11:23

JehMCS escreveu:Olá, boa noite.
EU tenho uma dúvida.

Eu já tenho itens feitos por mim, antigos... No caso eu teria que desmontá-los para refazer e mostrar o processo?

Atenciosamente,
Deusa Sorcerer Ops~

Olá, Jeh.

Depende. Se sua decoração for somente pegar os itens que você tem e colocar numa árvore de natal, por exemplo, você não terá o processo que é exigido nas regras, certo?
Logo, você teria que demontá-los sim.

Mas lembre-se que nós queremos fotos do processo da decoração como um todo, não somente dos itens! Very Happy Isso envolve bastante coisa, não é?! Razz

Boa sorte e feliz natal!  santa
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Mensagem por JehMCS Sáb 26 Dez 2015 - 19:01

Perfeito, muito obrigada.
Decidi fazer um novo item *-*

Beijinhos <3
JehMCS
JehMCS

Mensagem por Jeilyn Dom 27 Dez 2015 - 18:25

To compete for top prizes, we want real and tangible decorations. In other words, we do not want anything done only digitally, video, gif, drawing, or a printscreen of the game. However, you can use digitally things in your decoration. In short, we want you to use your creativity and create a decoration based on the Tibia in real life. Look carefully at the examples in the post below;

In this point, i have a question.. If I want to pull out  photocopy of items of the game, is valid o not? Question
Jeilyn
Jeilyn

Mensagem por Faiky Dom 27 Dez 2015 - 20:04

@Jeilyn

Hello!
It is valid if your decor is not only photocopies. You can use digital stuff to decorate something real

For example, you can print things of the game and hang on your real Christmas tree.

Game printed things: digital.
Christmas tree: tangible, palpable thing.

You can mix real and digital things, but can not use only 'digital' stuff.

Good luck!
Faiky
Faiky
Moderador
Moderador

Pontos : 121
Reputação : 3

Mensagem por Liix Dom 27 Dez 2015 - 23:52

Hello!

I have a question, I already have all my pics actually I will upload 4-5 (3 used to participated, and the others to show how it looks with/without light)

My question is can I edit the final photo just to sign every item is on the picture cause is low of light and is difficult to see detailed every one, I mean can I only add letters on the photo ?

Liix

Pontos : 6

Mensagem por Faiky Seg 28 Dez 2015 - 0:25

@Liix

Hello!

Well, your question is similar to another that has already been answered, so I'll use the answer from Admin here.

About pics:
We really only want 3 photos (2 process + 1 final, - our main objective) and just judge the 3, according to the rules.
If you want to post more than 3 photos, be aware that they will NOT be judged, will only extra images for information. In this sense, you can post 3 photos (process + main) + only links to another photos (which will NOT be judged).
Please only place in full mode (visible images in the post) the 3 images by the rules. If you want to put more pictures (which will not be judged), place them in links.

About edit:
To be fair and not make an exception, I ask you not to edit the image. If you need to identify objects or other things with numbers, type whatever is necessary to explain in the topic.

For example:

link 1: explain here what you want
~link for image~

Good luck!
Faiky
Faiky
Moderador
Moderador

Mensagem por JehMCS Qua 30 Dez 2015 - 17:44

Boa noite, eu tenho uma última dúvida.

Eu posso postar minha participação do concurso até amanhã (31/12/2015) às 23:59 horário de Brasília correto?

Obrigada *-*

Beijos
JehMCS
JehMCS

[DISCUSSÃO] Concurso Natalino / Christmas Contest - TibiaGuias 2015 Empty hello Tubia Guias

Mensagem por Miinitah Qua 30 Dez 2015 - 18:47

Razz
I can appear in the pictures I (people), exit at the last picture to appreciate more the craft ... can it?
Miinitah
Miinitah

Pontos : 14

Mensagem por Admin Qua 30 Dez 2015 - 19:16

JehMCS escreveu:Boa noite, eu tenho uma última dúvida.

Eu posso postar minha participação do concurso até amanhã (31/12/2015) às 23:59 horário de Brasília correto?

Obrigada *-*

Beijos

Oi, @JehMCS.

O prazo, segundo as regras, é esse mesmo. Very Happy Ou seja, pode.

• Término: 31/12/2015, 23h59min BRT (horário de Brasília)
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Mensagem por Admin Qua 30 Dez 2015 - 19:17

Miinitah escreveu:Razz
I can appear in the pictures I (people), exit at the last picture to appreciate more the craft ... can it?

Hello, @Miinitah.

I don't know if correctly understood your question, but YES, you can appear in your photo, but the decor (goal of the contest) should also appear.
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Mensagem por JehMCS Qui 31 Dez 2015 - 18:26

JehMCS
JehMCS

Mensagem por MATONZITOK Qui 31 Dez 2015 - 22:44

You can put videos, because I have one of my craft and did not put it that just says 3 images and thought that would disqualify me ..
MATONZITOK
MATONZITOK

Mensagem por Faiky Qui 31 Dez 2015 - 23:23

You can. But it won't be judged. It is only for curiosity. Only the 3 images will be judged.

Good Luck!
Faiky
Faiky
Moderador
Moderador

Mensagem por Faiky Sex 1 Jan 2016 - 0:01

Obrigada a todos os participantes. Estamos muito animadas com as entradas e vamos analisar cada uma individualmente para julgarmos. Fique atento ao site pois em Janeiro vamos anunciar o resultado.

Boa sorte!

Desejamos a todos um próspero ano novo!

~~

Thank you to all participants. We are excited about the entries and let's look at each one individually to judge. Stay tuned to the site because in January we will announce the result.

Good luck!

We wish you all a prosperous New Year!
Faiky
Faiky
Moderador
Moderador

Mensagem por Liix Ter 5 Jan 2016 - 1:56

Faiky escreveu:@Liix

Hello!

Well, your question is similar to another that has already been answered, so I'll use the answer from Admin here.

About pics:

About edit:
To be fair and not make an exception, I ask you not to edit the image. If you need to identify objects or other things with numbers, type whatever is necessary to explain in the topic.

For example:

link 1: explain here what you want
~link for image~

Good luck!

well...based on the answer of the other question I bases my images..and I was desqualified? ... Clearly when the answer in the another question was acepted used a mix of the pictures, so i did it and my entry was invalid? so? whats  wrong?

Liix

Pontos : 6

Mensagem por Venner Ter 5 Jan 2016 - 4:02

They accepted mix in LINKS! only 3 photos in full mode, you have 4 photos if we are thinking logically Razz look at my post, I put LINKS with mixes Razz and that was my question, about those mixes Very Happy They just wouldn't allow ppl to add visible mixes, because it would break the rules
Venner
Venner

Mensagem por Admin Ter 5 Jan 2016 - 14:33

Hello, Liix.

@Venner understood correctly.
A "mix" of photos would be accepted only if made in extra pictures

"If you want to post more than 3 photos, be aware that they will NOT be judged, will only extra images for information. In this sense, you can post 3 photos (process + main) + only links to another photos (which will NOT be judged)."

We asked to post extra pics (and only these could be a "mix") in the form of link because they would not be used at trial. You didn't do this and your post has been edited by me, I changed his extra images (just them), and I put links to extra pics. His entrance was valid until then. After my edition, you edited again by placing a "mix" of images (with the main pics, not extra pics), which made its invalid entry in the contest end.

It's sad, but thank you for the entry.
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 1 de 2 1, 2  Seguinte

Ir para o topo