Fórum TibiaGuias
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[RESULTADO/RESULT] Concurso do item de fansite/Fansite item contest

+2
Azo
Guias
6 participantes

Ir para baixo

[RESULTADO/RESULT] Concurso do item de fansite/Fansite item contest Empty [RESULTADO/RESULT] Concurso do item de fansite/Fansite item contest

Mensagem por Guias Qua 27 maio 2015 - 20:30

Anúncio completo, clique aqui.
#COMUNICADO IMPORTANTE, leiam a nota acrescida ao tópico!

Parabéns aos vencedores!
Estamos muito felizes com a notícia de que o Little Adventurer Doll será o nosso representante in game! Em breve os vencedores irão receber seus prêmios por inbox (no char que foi postado junto ao item).

@Archon,
Imprima o aviso legal abaixo, assine e, em seguida, tire uma foto dele com uma câmera, por exemplo, se você não tiver um scanner. Envie este acordo para fansites@tibia.com. A CipSoft precisa ser capaz de ler a assinatura.

----
Full announcement, click here.
#IMPORTANT NOTICE, read the added note to the topic!

Congratulations to the winners!
We are happy with the news that the Little Adventurer Doll will be our representative in game! The winners will receive their prizes by inbox (character that is in the post).

@Archon,
Print out the disclaimer, sign it, and then take a picture of it with a camera, for example, if you don't have a scanner. Send this agreement to fansites@tibia.com
The CipSoft need to be able to read the signature, though.

Disclaimer:

I hereby confirm that the submitted artwork is my own creation and that it does not plagiarize someone else's work! I know that all entries become the property of CipSoft. By participating, I agree that CipSoft has the right to edit and/or publish the item.

-------------------------------------------------
character name, date, signature real life name

Última edição por Guias em Sex 29 maio 2015 - 22:48, editado 1 vez(es)
Guias
Guias
Assistente
Assistente

Pontos : 133
Reputação : 3

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

[RESULTADO/RESULT] Concurso do item de fansite/Fansite item contest Empty Re: [RESULTADO/RESULT] Concurso do item de fansite/Fansite item contest

Mensagem por Azo Qui 28 maio 2015 - 0:06

Só acho que haviam itens bem melhores que esse 3º lugar aí.
Azo
Azo

Pontos : 5
Reputação : 0

[RESULTADO/RESULT] Concurso do item de fansite/Fansite item contest Empty Re: [RESULTADO/RESULT] Concurso do item de fansite/Fansite item contest

Mensagem por Honourable Qui 28 maio 2015 - 5:43

Well Not sure how "Indiana Jones" Fits Tibia's medieval atmosphere in any way, but hey it's your fansite.

Don't get me wrong, not hating or complaining, the sprite itself is very well done,
but at the end of the day,
just pointing out the fact that this decision clearly has nothing to do with tibia at all, so it just seems...
I dunno,
unfitting for the game's atmosphere... 

Oh well, at least you guys haven't taken over a month to give results like Cateroide has. 

Anyways congratulations guys.
Honourable
Honourable

Pontos : 3

Mensagem por Skynoryu Qui 28 maio 2015 - 10:20

(Se isso foi respondido em outro lugar, me desculpe pois não vi)

Vcs escolhem 3 itens e mandam para o pessoal da CIP? 
Os outros itens eles chegaram a ver ou não?
Esse concurso é dessa forma ou todos funcionam assim(com relação as perguntas acima)?
Skynoryu
Skynoryu

Pontos : 4

Mensagem por Archon Qui 28 maio 2015 - 13:39

Omg!!! I'm so happy that the Little Adventurer Doll made it to the shortlist and even won the 1st price! This means a lot to me and the doll will get a very special place in my tibian house.

Thanks a lot for the contest, i had a lot of fun creating the sprite and for me it is a true honor that you and CipSoft chose my contribution from all the submissions. 

I also want to congratulate the other participants who made it on the podium! Smile

The disclaimer is already sent and hopefully CIP will implement the sprite as soon as possible.

My best wishes for you and your fansite!

Best regards,

a very happy Archon

Archon

Mensagem por Guias Sex 29 maio 2015 - 22:47

Azo escreveu:Só acho que haviam itens bem melhores que esse 3º lugar aí.

@Azo, Tivemos a sorte (ou azar) de termos itens interessantíssimos, infelizmente só há espaço para três. 
Mas bom, por ironia do destino, o 3º lugar acabou de ser desclassificado... Vejamos quem ocupará o seu lugar!
Agradecemos a participação!

Honourable escreveu:Well Not sure how "Indiana Jones" Fits Tibia's medieval atmosphere in any way, but hey it's your fansite.

Don't get me wrong, not hating or complaining, the sprite itself is very well done,
but at the end of the day,
just pointing out the fact that this decision clearly has nothing to do with tibia at all, so it just seems...
I dunno,
unfitting for the game's atmosphere... 

Oh well, at least you guys haven't taken over a month to give results like Cateroide has. 

Anyways congratulations guys.

@Honourable, rest assured that our choice was made with the endorsement from CIP. If the item was chosen to join the game, it is because those who make the game also understands that it is in the atmosphere of Tibia. Now we have an outfit of "Robin Hood", the "Indiana Jones" also has its space!

Thank you for noticing our efficiency with the result, this was something that we made sure to accelerate out of respect to the participants. Thank you for participating!

Skynoryu escreveu:(Se isso foi respondido em outro lugar, me desculpe pois não vi)

Vcs escolhem 3 itens e mandam para o pessoal da CIP? 
Os outros itens eles chegaram a ver ou não?
Esse concurso é dessa forma ou todos funcionam assim(com relação as perguntas acima)?

@Skynoryu, o pessoal da CIP acompanhou o concurso desde o começo, a própria Rejana nos afirmou que estava acompanhando antes mesmo do término do concurso. Eles, com certeza, viram outros itens. Mas fazemos questão de lembrar que nossa opinião é muito importante na escolha, afinal, é um item que irá nos representar no jogo. Cada fansite decide como será feita a escolha, nós preferimos deixar a Cip montar o pódio com nossos preferidos para buscar imparcialidade.

Archon escreveu:Omg!!! I'm so happy that the Little Adventurer Doll made it to the shortlist and even won the 1st price! This means a lot to me and the doll will get a very special place in my tibian house.

Thanks a lot for the contest, i had a lot of fun creating the sprite and for me it is a true honor that you and CipSoft chose my contribution from all the submissions. 

I also want to congratulate the other participants who made it on the podium! Smile

The disclaimer is already sent and hopefully CIP will implement the sprite as soon as possible.

My best wishes for you and your fansite!

Best regards,

a very happy Archon

We thank you very much for participating, @Archon. The choice was difficult, we had wonderful items! But we are very happy with the choice of Cip and we are grateful for the special creation. We will have a great representative in the game, let's wait for it to be implemented. Congratulations on your victory and thank you! king
Guias
Guias
Assistente
Assistente

Pontos : 133
Reputação : 3

Mensagem por Admin Seg 1 Jun 2015 - 20:54

O terceiro lugar foi novamente escolhido por conta do ocorrido. (clique aqui para entender)
Parabéns, @Xaarox, seu prêmio será enviado em breve.

Agradecemos a compreensão e lamentamos mais uma vez.

Third place was chosen again because of what happened. (click here)
Congratulations, @Xaarox, your prize will be sent soon.

Thanks for understanding and sorry again.
Admin
Admin
Admin TibiaGuias

Pontos : 220
Reputação : 1

https://tibiaguias.forumeiros.com

Mensagem por Honourable Seg 1 Jun 2015 - 22:01

Congrats Xaarox!  
That sprite deserved to win something, it was fantastic!
Definately better than most of the others, keep up the good work dude!
Honourable
Honourable

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo